Question Anyone Ever Hear About 2 single Foggers?? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Question Anyone Ever Hear About 2 single Foggers??
Saturday, June 17, 2006 6:46 AM
I ask because I seen it two days ago. This guy had a typical N20 setup but instead of having one shark (the typical fooger deal n20 + fuel) he had two seperate foggers one for fuel and one for n20. He had the fuel one nearst to the TB and the N20 one about 2" after it. So I was asking him why he did it and what not. So he showed me his dyno sheet that he did earlier in the week. This second setup gained hime 15 more whp v.s. the typical setup. I'm curious if anyone else has heard of anything like this before. I couldn't see it working or making sense but he did have dyno sheets to prove me wrong. I'm not going to be a test dummy for it on a cav, I just want to know more about it.

Winks Online Click Here

Re: Question Anyone Ever Hear About 2 single Foggers??
Saturday, June 17, 2006 6:59 AM
Yea, I've never seen it done before. Not with single foggers for each solenoid. Also, upping the HP numbers with N2o is pretty straight forward. He could've been feeding you some BS for no reason. He probably had a 2-stage on there (one shot for 35-50 and the 2nd for 75-100). Then had some bogus dyno sheet from another mod he did like cams+bolt-ons over stock comparison or something? I dunno though.

I'd take it with a grain of salt. If you want more HP, just put in bigger nozzles......

But you know this...

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Saturday, June 17, 2006 9:08 AM
Right thats exactly what I said. But I followed up each line there is only 2 hoses 1 fuel and 1 N20 Single nozzle for each. As for upping the pills yea he could have. But y up a pill by a size or two just for 15. Plus his A/F was almost Identical both runs at the same spray spot. He said the two dynos were to see the difference between one double nozzle v.s. his two seperate nozzles. I don't see the point in wasting money to dyno two seperate pills if he's going to see if there really was a difference.

I figured at first he was full of it. But I saw the setup with my own eyes. I know my N20 stuff like the back of my hand and there was no 2 stage nothing it was just as I stated. Both dyno sheets also had the same date and only 30 min apart.

I just don't see how it would work. I always felt that by having a single nozzle with N20 + fuel would def be better. The n20 helping fuel out and cooling it and atomizing it at the same time. A single nozzle for just fuel with what maybe 45 psi. I would spray out like normal but I would think it wouldn't be as nice of a stream. The only advantage I could see that he had. Is the angles he could mount a single nozzle. I would typically figure BS with the dyno, but when there is an imediate spike of 75ish HP you know its N20.

Winks Online Click Here

Saturday, June 17, 2006 1:35 PM
Well from there I could only ask how do you tune it? How do you know how much fuel is being distributed? Same for nitrous!

Does he plug a hole in each fogger or something?

All I was saying though, is what's the point of getting 15hp over in that set-up when you can just up the shot. Like, i makes no sense. The extra money spent and time wasted on getting the set-up right, he could've just used bigger nozzles or pill.

If this was related to boost and he gained 15+ hp with the same set-up at the original levels then that'd be a nice find, but with nitrous, its like.........?

I dunno if you understand what I'm getting at but whatever haha! I'm glad it worked out for him! I'll stick to the original way of doing my nitrous!

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Monday, June 19, 2006 10:40 AM
No I know exactly what your talking about. It is compeletly pointless, thats why I would never do it. It just intresting how he got it work and how it performs. I never heard of anything like it or even seen it. I was more or less just curious if I was the only one who never heard of it or if it was some other way of juicin a ride. Definitly different thats for sure.

Winks Online Click Here

Re: Question Anyone Ever Hear About 2 single Fogge
Monday, June 19, 2006 10:21 PM
my only guess is maybe he had it setup to run as a dry... just the nitorus, and then for more power make it a wet shot?

Friday, June 23, 2006 2:31 AM
yep.. probably upgraded a kit that was first dry and made it wet. If anything, running two nozzles should hurt the HP because the fuel can't full atomize.

Cardomain|Myspace

Monday, June 26, 2006 2:32 PM
Thats what I thought the whole time too eh either way it was def. different

Winks Online Click Here

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search