pioneer or alpine - Page 3 - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: pioneer or alpine
Thursday, October 14, 2010 10:11 AM
Oh yes I do. This is my free day at college. I have one class at 10 and thats my day. I used to live and breathe audio. Still do to a point. I like discussing with people who know what they are talking about or people that take advice well. I deal with so many people who want everything for nothing. No one wants to pay for quality and no one wants to do the work to make the quality equipment worth it.

I installed my friends system. He blew up his amp. Then blew up his head unit. So he replaced a Memphis amp (not my choice) with a @!#$ty Pioneer one and his Pioneer head with a Dual one. No one wants to save and do it right. Theyd rather do it wrong 6 times and spend the same money.

Thursday, October 14, 2010 10:35 AM
Preachin to the choir man. Haha. I mean, I was that guy once too. Most of us were before we learned how to do stuff right and just save up to buy something that's going to work/last. Wish I was still in college man. Graduated last year and still working BS jobs because no one wants to hire a BA anymore...

"In Oldskool we trust"
Thursday, October 14, 2010 10:37 AM
I was too but its that thing of when someone gives you advice you can listen to it or ignore it. I just hate when someone asks for advice and then is an @!#$ when you tell them what they dont want to hear.

I wish I was still working. I hate having all this free time.

Thursday, October 14, 2010 10:39 AM
Yeah it's all about listening to people who know more than you. That's how I advanced. And trust me, no you don't. Spend that free time chillin on campus and roaming the chick dorms dude. I'd do anything to have it back.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Thursday, October 14, 2010 11:19 AM
Sundown is that guy that can't take advice. He's dumb as dirt and @!#$in ugly too! :p

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Thursday, October 14, 2010 11:34 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:Sundown is that guy that can't take advice. He's dumb as dirt and @!#$in ugly too! :p

Dun yonder speaker dealny done not be makin no soundz why is dat. I cant seems to figor it outz.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search