Crunch amps? - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Crunch amps?
Saturday, December 11, 2010 6:56 PM
Anyone know much about them? Here is the specific one I am looking at...

http://www.woofersetc.com/p8746/PZT14002--Crunch-1400W-Max-Power-Zone-Series-2Channel-Amplifier.htm

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Re: Crunch amps?
Saturday, December 11, 2010 7:12 PM
oops, meant this one...

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Mono-Car-Amplifier/NEW-CRUNCH-PZT1500.1-1500-WATT-MONO-CAR-AMPLIFIER-AMP/PZT1500.1.aspx

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Saturday, December 11, 2010 9:55 PM
Crunch is just the latest cheap crap Maxxsonics has come up with to please the cheap ass bassheads. (patiently awaiting cheap bass head Anton to come in and say how they are the gold of car audio, like every other cheap garbage shortcut in car audio).

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Sunday, December 12, 2010 2:39 PM
Crunch amps arent bad for cheap amps . maxsonics makes some good stuff, mb quart is very good stuff! I would not recomend woofersect.com though. They sold me a relabeled sub last year and have heard other complaints of this nature from them. Also there prices are not that great. Check out sonicelectronics.com

Sunday, December 12, 2010 3:58 PM
mb quart WAS good stuff.. they weren't always owned by Maxx.... They simply bought MB out. I won't give them one ounce of credit for MB Quart's reputation. Sorry but a company notorious for inefficient, cheap, lower end equipment, with the only brand with a kick ass name being a buy-out... I stay away. I hope they don't plan on riding the coat-tails of MB's name just because they had the coin to buy em....

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Sunday, December 12, 2010 5:34 PM
i havent personally messed with crunch , but i love mb quart and even have new stuff of theirs wich is great! I have also seen and heard hifonics amps wich are descent , but the hifonics speakers are crappy for sound quality , but handle lots of power.
If u want a good cheap amp for pushing a sub, get the mbquart discuss 2150 from sonicelectronics . its like 90 bucks and i have it set to 1 ohm pushing a type r 12" and it does great.

Sunday, December 12, 2010 9:29 PM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search