2004 cavalier ls stereo help - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2004 cavalier ls stereo help
Sunday, January 05, 2014 4:21 PM
Hi I am planning in installing a deck in my 04 cavailer ls coupe and I am confident in how to do it for the most part just having problems finding the right wiring harness
Does anyone have a definite part number that will work? I don't want to keep stock deck in the truck and I would like my chimes to work still. I don't have onstar. I have searched all ovr and just can't find what I'm looking for
Thanks!

Re: 2004 cavalier ls stereo help
Sunday, January 05, 2014 5:07 PM
This will be the one you need. Very recently I swapped my headunit. Just wake sure you tap into a fuse. PM me for more infomation, I have alot of pictures of the process and I can help you along the way.
Attachments
IMG_4152.JPG (1342k)

Sunday, January 05, 2014 5:08 PM
Overlooked the part you still want the chimes...the only thing you'll loose with the harness I posted is the chimes, that's it. The harness I posted is like $5 but the harness you're looking for is close to $80 or so.
Sunday, January 05, 2014 6:48 PM
You can find the Scoche brand (sorry for spelling) at wal mart or meijer for about $50. It comes with the harness and chime box. My brother in law and I both have it in our J's and works just fine.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search