projector headlight issues - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
projector headlight issues
Thursday, May 28, 2015 9:42 AM
http://www.ilovebodykits.com/product/67633/1995_1999_Chevy_Cavalier_Headlight_Projector_Chrome_Housing_W_Co.html

I got ones just like this from a friend for free and im having issues with mounting do to they wont sit correctly like my oem headlights. The bottom does not sit flush from bumper on either side.
Attachments
image1 (2).JPG (84k)
image1 (1).JPG (98k)
image1.JPG (129k)

Re: projector headlight issues
Thursday, May 28, 2015 9:46 AM
and when i try adjusting it gets worse, so i took out that one bolt mount on each side where the tab would sit in and it got in but when i drive at night headlights are in the trees so unless i use high beam only thin i see is 2 feet in front of me since my fogs light some of the road up... might sell em if i cant fix the issue and buy new oem ones through my work..
Re: projector headlight issues
Friday, May 29, 2015 7:49 PM
I had the same problem with mine. They were the longer ones that had blinker side attached and had helos. I had to pull off adjusting brackets and put washers behind them and add longer bolts to get them to point straight down the road. I had to add half a inch to top adjusting brackets and modify how it mounts to car. Not plug and play like the all state lots of modifying.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search