new sub box - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
new sub box
Sunday, February 13, 2005 6:31 PM
and new cardomain page
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/789359
waiting on my ed13kv.2's, how do yall think they will sound in that box once i've finished it?

Re: new sub box
Monday, February 14, 2005 9:44 AM
Cool!

Monday, February 14, 2005 11:22 AM
nice.... it'll make a really nice daily box. what are the specs on your subs? the only bostwicks i've seen are the 'drag-r's i think..... and those were pretty mean.

-andy

'88 convt. sunbird GT turbo (project car)
'02 sunfire GT (daily driver)
email me
Monday, February 14, 2005 11:42 AM
Nice buddy, really nice. Get ready for everything to shake, and air conditioning ;~

Monday, February 14, 2005 12:24 PM
andrew delisle wrote:nice.... it'll make a really nice daily box. what are the specs on your subs? the only bostwicks i've seen are the 'drag-r's i think..... and those were pretty mean.

the old bostwicks i had were 200w rms subs paid a whoppin 75 a piece for em. they werent bad got really loud when i had all 4 of em on that bostwick amp. but after watching some excursion videos and looking at mine moving about 1/2 inch i relized i can have a matching system with just 2 better 12's (i didn't know tha tmuch about systems when i bought them 3 years ago, like... i thought sealed boxes were the best period and that 8 gauge wire could run anything... )) oh well live and learn, then get eD

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search