Question on Radio?? - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Question on Radio??
Sunday, February 13, 2005 7:04 PM
ok i coulnd't find anything on here about this...well i know it's a stupid question, but i can't figure out how to get to my factory CD player to take it out and put a new one in..help?

Re: Question on Radio??
Sunday, February 13, 2005 7:47 PM
im sure you could do a search but its pretty simple i think it all comes out with a screwdriver and 10 mm socket. Anyways i know when you open the glove box there is 1 or 2 screws to the left you gotta get out there. And each side of it by where your legs are for the pass and driver side there are some there to. Just look around at any screw that holds the main cover in place. its pretty simple. i dont own a cav or sun so i cant tell you exactly where they are all at. Im just remebering from when i replaced my sisters in her sunfire

Im in the everybody club are you?
Sunday, February 13, 2005 7:54 PM
Before you tell your radio to take it out and put it in, make sure you tell it to wear a condom. You wouldn't want him catching something from one of those fine lady radios..

Monday, February 14, 2005 9:34 AM
hahahhahaha

Im in the everybody club are you?
Monday, February 14, 2005 9:58 AM
there is one screw on the left side of the dash the is parallel to the door when closed, same with on the passenger side. on top in the center there is the vent cover there is i believe a 10mm socket screw and in the glove box there are 3 and then you have to pull the top of the dash straight up and there are 3 along there that are sort of a pain to get to but that is all of them, and be careful not to overtighten them when you put them in otherwise you will have a big gap where the instrument pannel meets the dash . anyway i am pretty sure that is all of them, and good luck.
Monday, February 14, 2005 3:04 PM
thanks everybody, i got it done
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search