speaker suggestions - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
speaker suggestions
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 11:00 AM
hey people,

just wondering which kind of speakers you all would recomend? my price range
is about $150-$200 CAD

thanks for the help

Whats up people?

Re: speaker suggestions
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 2:23 PM
i like my pioneer speakers a lot. i have 6x9's in the rear and 4x6's in the front. i wish now that i woulda have gotten 6's in the front but its all good. i like how they sound with or without my subs on in the trunk. i think i paid 100 bucks for both sets but thats cuz i had a good friend at best buy hook me up. it woulda been right around 250 without his discount.

GO PATS!!!
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 8:35 PM
im also runnin a full pioneer setup, deh-6600 head unit, 4x6 in the front w/ bass blockers, and 6x9 in the rear. my buddy is also all pioneer, and 6.5 in the front and 6x9 in the rear. ive heard these, kenwood, sony explode, kicker, and the pioneers sound by far the clearest. i currently have no sub, and never plan on getting one. oh yea, i went to walmart and got the rears for $70 and the fronts for $40. good luck with ur decision

this is my sig
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 9:05 PM
Speakers for where? Up front, in the back, subs?

Mike Roth
I wish I had a system
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 6:19 AM
^^^^^^^ rear speakers 6X9's. I dont have subs yet (waiting to get my income tax refund). Crappy sony deck. Ultimate 5X7's in the door. Thats all I have.

Whats up people?
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 6:30 AM
get ur self some 6.5" Components and a decent set of 6x9"s and u will be all set, and you have set urself up for subs down the road

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 7:23 AM
I gots 6.5's alpine type s's in the front and just for fill EFX 6x9's in the rear. it's alright for winter when i take my subs out for the season.
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 8:49 AM
Myself, I wouldn't even bother with the rear yet. Get a nice 6.5 component set up front first.

Mike Roth
I wish I had a system
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 7:20 PM
^^^^^ well ok i went and bought some 4 way pioneer speakers for the rear.
i do not plan on changing my 5X7's that i have in the doors cause i think they sound awesome. as for subs i plan on getting some really soon

Whats up people?
Thursday, February 17, 2005 6:56 AM
I dont know the conversion rate but i would always go with either Infinity or JBL.

Fact 1:

This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence
structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme.These elements are natural
to my process of writing, and will only add to the overall beauty of the post.

Fact 2:

“Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely
true.
Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:29 AM
I would go with either Infinity or Pioneer. The Pioneer are closer to your price range though.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search