Underbody - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Underbody
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 3:31 AM
What is the best way to hook up your underbody to hide all of the wires and everything... if someone has pictures PLEASE send them to me.... im thinking im gion to have trouble with the exhause to...

Re: Underbody
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 7:10 AM
zip ties. And wireloom for the wires, not that it'll make much difference with that. I use wire ties to hold my wires away from everything.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 9:36 PM
zip ties are your friends....
Thursday, March 17, 2005 8:27 AM
only problem i had was the back.. i have a kit so it was pretty every where else.. the back i just drilled to the bottom of the spare tire thing only place i could.. i dont have a problem with wires showing tho.. zip tied them to the front just watch around when going thru the engine to the firewall to avoid fans and hot things ect..

Thursday, March 17, 2005 8:21 PM
i put my wires through the spare tire hole like brandon said and i put the front wires alond side the drivers side fender till i got to the suspension then took it down by the steering wheel. for the sides i just drilled up through the bottom right by the clutch peddle adn put the wires under the carpet so there wasnt any visible where is your little black box that controls everythig ? i put mine under my dash.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search