Found slightly used ecotec eaton supercharger cheap. What will everything else cost? - Page 2 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Found slightly used ecotec eaton supercharger cheap. What will everything else cost?
Thursday, August 11, 2011 8:13 AM
Yea no problem man and the way it looks it might just be around by then.. Im not trinna sell it locally I just put it on here and clubcav.com..But if its still on here (classifieds) just hit me up..Thanks for looking

Re: Found slightly used ecotec eaton supercharger cheap. What will everything else cost?
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 5:39 PM
Chip. Very interested. You have the parts?

"FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DRIVE STOCK"

Monday, September 12, 2011 8:14 AM
I just placed an order for the remaining parts on gm parts direct! All I need now is a tune. I think I am going to try and just go with the gm tune unless anyone around St. Louis MO has HP Tuners?
Monday, September 12, 2011 8:21 AM
Well I need a heat exchanger, pump, and brackets. But that will come around Christmas!
Monday, September 12, 2011 8:33 AM
Jason Sneed wrote:I just placed an order for the remaining parts on gm parts direct! All I need now is a tune. I think I am going to try and just go with the gm tune unless anyone around St. Louis MO has HP Tuners?

Ryan at PnPTuning.....pretty much is the BEST J-body tuner in the country. Guess where he lives....

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, September 12, 2011 8:37 AM
Hmmmmmmmmm PM may be in order! Thank you sir!
Monday, September 12, 2011 9:10 AM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:
Jason Sneed wrote:I just placed an order for the remaining parts on gm parts direct! All I need now is a tune. I think I am going to try and just go with the gm tune unless anyone around St. Louis MO has HP Tuners?

Ryan at PnPTuning.....pretty much is the BEST J-body tuner in the country. Guess where he lives....

He is the man, but he does drive a LN2. lol

FU Tuning

Monday, September 12, 2011 10:24 AM
Yeah I noticed that. I sent him a message anyways.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search