injectors, who needs them? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
injectors, who needs them?
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 1:38 PM
setting up a feeler for injector dynamics injectors for the 99+ 2.4 and the eco guys, lowest cc avaible in them is a 725cc injector.

im personally using the 1000cc ones currently and have had no issues with them at all in terms of tuning or anything and would buy again if needed

Re: injectors, who needs them?
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 1:44 PM
i could use some injectors. how big does the 725 cc turn into lb/hr wise? also would the 03+ eco guys have to change injector pigtails?

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 1:54 PM
i would be interested in 4 1000cc injectors

RIP Cpl Derek Kerns And Cpl Robby Reyes
24th MEU VMM-261 (REIN) V22 Crewchiefs
11 April 2012 Morocco (African Lion)
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 2:01 PM
EvoFire wrote:how big does the 725 cc turn into lb/hr wise?

69 lb/hr

2001 Olds Alero (LD9)
636 whp / 543 ft-lb
@turboalero
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 2:10 PM
Im interested in 1000cc or close to it. When and how much?

12.6 @ 114.6 MPH

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 2:20 PM
I might be interested in a set of 80lb/hr(whatever that converts to in cc). How is the fitment with the 03+ fuel rails?

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 2:34 PM
EvoFire wrote:i could use some injectors. how big does the 725 cc turn into lb/hr wise? also would the 03+ eco guys have to change injector pigtails?

with the 03+ guys usually swapping to the cobalt injectors, im was told that they would be a complete plug and play injector however pig tails would be included at no extra charge

Cavi2Sunfire wrote:i would be interested in 4 1000cc injectors

for your 03 sunfire?

[ion wrote: C2]
EvoFire wrote:how big does the 725 cc turn into lb/hr wise?

69 lb/hr

thanks

--Glowin Cavy-- wrote:Im interested in 1000cc or close to it. When and how much?

checked your profile, your car is a 96 or you going to run a resistor box for the high impedance injectors?

Tinkles(Boost Face) wrote:I might be interested in a set of 80lb/hr(whatever that converts to in cc). How is the fitment with the 03+ fuel rails?

would be drop in as the cobalt injectors swap right in as well

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 2:51 PM
here is all that comes in the box when you order the 1000CC

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 2:54 PM
correct for my 03 sunfire

RIP Cpl Derek Kerns And Cpl Robby Reyes
24th MEU VMM-261 (REIN) V22 Crewchiefs
11 April 2012 Morocco (African Lion)
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 3:01 PM
get prices on these, and i am probably down aslong as we have a week or two to come up with the money...i would like the 725 or bigger. really doesnt matter.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 3:37 PM
The cobalt injectors require spacers in order to fit correctly with 03 rails.

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 3:55 PM
Yea what about spacers or is it simple plug and play? Even if I have to use the pig tails that would be fine. I am interested in getting a set of the 750-800cc injectors for my 03 Cavy 2.2 ecotec if like Evo Fire said maybee a week or two to come up with the money..If thats possible put me down for a set.. Thanks
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 4:06 PM
the Jew wrote:here is all that comes in the box when you order the 1000CC

thanks!!

Cavi2Sunfire wrote:correct for my 03 sunfire

will do

EvoFire wrote:get prices on these, and i am probably down aslong as we have a week or two to come up with the money...i would like the 725 or bigger. really doesnt matter.

sounds good

Tinkles(Boost Face) wrote:The cobalt injectors require spacers in order to fit correctly with 03 rails.

for the injectors they got 725cc then the 1000cc cause they discontinued the 800's, ill get pricing and we could work something out

Tinkles(Boost Face) wrote:The cobalt injectors require spacers in order to fit correctly with 03 rails.

i was assured that they would fit but i can stand corrected if thats the case, if need be just a washer or 2 in between to fill the gap?

Chip Shell wrote:Yea what about spacers or is it simple plug and play? Even if I have to use the pig tails that would be fine. I am interested in getting a set of the 750-800cc injectors for my 03 Cavy 2.2 ecotec if like Evo Fire said maybee a week or two to come up with the money..If thats possible put me down for a set.. Thanks

all injectors will include a set of pig tails, ill get pricing and have this open for a bit and then can place everything once its all paid up then

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 4:09 PM
get prices and all that, then do a group purchase thing through the org so this doesnt go away....make this legit!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 4:17 PM
for the guys with different injector injector clips, we can get an adaptor for the ev6 to ev1's, shown below is a pic and just have to let me know and can get the adaptor included but would be a bit of an extra charge

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 4:26 PM
if they are plug and play for the LSJ cobalts and ions, then they will work for any jbody. They are EV1 style plugs. If they are plug and play for any other ion or cobalt, then they are EV6 style plugs and will require the adaptor.

From looking at their site, it looks like they offer all their injectors in 2 different lenghts. My guess is these lengths are the short ones like the LSJ's, and the long ones like the L61's. Can this be verified?

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 4:55 PM
the only difference is the adaptor hat that goes on them to achieve the o ring seat that goes into the rail, the purple hat is what we use for the bigger sized o ring 14mm opposed to the blue hat 11mm o ring

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 5:24 PM
EvoFire wrote:get prices and all that, then do a group purchase thing through the org so this doesnt go away....make this legit!

got the premium membership all setup again and will do the group purchase as well. this isnt just for j body guys either, if you guys know anyone else that is looking/needing injectors shoot them this way and get in touch cause the more in, the better off it will be for everyone involved

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 5:35 PM
LAFNGAS wrote:
--Glowin Cavy-- wrote:Im interested in 1000cc or close to it. When and how much?

checked your profile, your car is a 96 or you going to run a resistor box for the high impedance injectors?

They're going in 96 motor with a 2000 wiring harness and ECU.

12.6 @ 114.6 MPH

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 5:50 PM
i would be interested in the 725s this winter, price depending of course....
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 7:52 PM
--Glowin Cavy-- wrote:
LAFNGAS wrote:

They're going in 96 motor with a 2000 wiring harness and ECU.

ill get everything figured out tomorrow hopefully

Ryan Thompson wrote:i would be interested in the 725s this winter, price depending of course....

sounds good

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 10:16 PM
I've been keeping an eye out for a set of 60's, I'll check the gp forum

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 10:29 PM
JUCNBST wrote:I've been keeping an eye out for a set of 60's, I'll check the gp forum

should have things all setup tomorrow

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 11:35 PM
Any idea what gp prices will be roughly? I checked out the webpage and was supprised that each injector was 120 each roughly

Thursday, September 01, 2011 8:23 AM
Bump..lets get this going..lol
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search