M62 on a 04 sunfire? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
M62 on a 04 sunfire?
Friday, March 15, 2013 9:47 AM
Hello, i have a 2004 Automatic sunfire bone stock except a fart can. I have been looking into getting a supercharger for it. I found this one here.

M62- http://shop.zzperformance.com/store/p/610-2-2-2-4L-Bolt-on-Supercharger-Kit.aspx

I am afraid that that won't fit. It says its for a cobalt. I want stage 2 also. somebody told me a m62 fits on a sunfire. And stage 2 says it needs new exhaust. Does that mean full cat- back or turbo back?

Re: M62 on a 04 sunfire?
Friday, March 15, 2013 10:13 AM
Save your money and piece a kit together yourself. And ignore the "Stage" stuff that only applies to Cobalt's and Ion's.

And read this whole thread it will answer a lot of your questions. . Feel free to ask if you have any more.
The Ultimate M62 Guide
Friday, March 15, 2013 10:23 AM
you can most definitely put an m62 setup on your sunfire. Use the link that RED posted and take a look at the necessary parts. You can scoop up used parts from cobalts dirt cheap these days. There is a seller on ebay, I believe his name is Jeff, ebay username is jreiland, and he sells off almost complete cobalt ss setups for very fair prices. Pick up one of those, pick up the extra parts from the m62 guide, get a tune and you'll be all set. It's a great bang for your buck mod. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask. good luck

Friday, March 15, 2013 6:01 PM
thanks for the help

Friday, March 15, 2013 6:41 PM
You need to resize your sig.

Saturday, March 16, 2013 1:37 AM
m62 ftw!

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search