Boost - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Boost
Thursday, March 13, 2014 6:02 PM
I know there are many post about running a saab 9-3 turbo on the ecotecs but could someone give me a full step by step of their build with pics hopefully and cost?

Re: Boost
Thursday, March 13, 2014 9:55 PM
Other than some hose connections, a downpipe, and a few misc things, its practically bolt on. Very straight forward install.

As for price, all depends where you buy from. Source it from a u pull it junkyard and pay next to nothing, parts can be found from wreckers, eBay, forum classifieds, etc

Friday, March 14, 2014 2:20 AM
What about retuning , gm reflash or stand alone systems what is the easiest and cheapest way to go?
Friday, March 14, 2014 3:32 AM
Austin cairns wrote:What about retuning , gm reflash or stand alone systems what is the easiest and cheapest way to go?

Thats going to be your biggest problem... No, not the tune... the cheap and easy route... Tune is vital to not blowing your car up. You need a good reliable tune. Otherwise don't bother boosting your car.

Saturday, June 28, 2014 8:47 PM
What about HP tuners? Aren't they pretty established? At least here on the east coast. I'm getting a turbo put in my 04 ecotec cav, running just 5-7 PSI, and they're gonna due the tuning. Only 10 weeks away! Can't wait.
Saturday, June 28, 2014 11:38 PM
HP Tuners is just a company that provides tuning software for skilled tuners to use.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 6:07 PM
Gotcha. New to this. My brother owns a major timing shop, so I have him f
Doing the work for me.
Wednesday, July 16, 2014 6:08 PM
Gotcha. New to this. My brother owns a major tuning shop, so I have him
Doing the work for me.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search