Is anyone still active? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Is anyone still active?
Wednesday, April 06, 2016 7:23 PM
Hey guys, I posted a thread a few months ago and didn't get any responses. But I have a 2003 Chevy cavalier with the l61 (Ecotec) and It's my first car so I really want boost it. I have a Saab TD-04 14T turbo with the matching manifold I already have an inter cooler I just need the a piping kit whether its a universal or whatever. But I just need some simple questions answered to continue with this project. The Turbo oil return line will not fit regarding the space between the turbo itself and the engine. So is there a kit or something somewhere with just the flange? and what should I do about routing the coolant lines to the turbo? Where should I tap in to get pressure and where should I put the return? Where is a good place to tap into for oil pressure feed? and any other information anyone can give would be appreciated. Thanks hope to hear from someone.

Re: Is anyone still active?
Tuesday, April 12, 2016 7:41 AM
Hey bud

yes we are still here you can use the factory saab oil feed line there is a spot on your head for it. and the return needs to drill a spot in the block to return the oil to the base of the block. as far as the coolent lines you have to tap into your heater core hose and your upper radiator hose. add me on facebook if you have anymore questions A.J. Barter I ran a complete saab kit for two years and had ok luck with it but i just currently switched to a supercharger
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search