05 ECO supercharge without relocating battery? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
05 ECO supercharge without relocating battery?
Thursday, April 28, 2016 9:48 AM
so i picked up a complete kit off of a 07 cobalt and now i was just wondering...do i NEED to relocate the battery to the trunk? or is there enough roon for the S/C and adapter to fit n work?

If i have to relocate the battery any how to or tips? where do u run the wire and such.

Pics?

Re: 05 ECO supercharge without relocating battery?
Thursday, April 28, 2016 10:14 AM
Normal installation of the S/C kit does not require you to relocate the battery. Relocating the battery does open up options for different throttle bodies and custom intakes.

Thursday, April 28, 2016 10:27 AM
ok...i was just looking at all these pics of ppl with a S/C installed n they all have the battery removed or have the throttle body bolted up directly to the S/C...wich i thought wasnt possible for us wich is why we needed the Katech throttle body adapter...or m i mistaken
Thursday, April 28, 2016 11:50 AM
OR am i wrong lol i neeed to get this figured out 100% does the stock cavalier throttle body bold right on up to a cobalt S/C? or can i just use the cobalt throttle body mounting bolts to bolt the cavalier throttle body to the S/C? or am i over thinking this lol....
Thursday, April 28, 2016 12:23 PM
The L61 TB does not bolt up to the M62. You need to use the Kartech adapter.

Thursday, April 28, 2016 12:26 PM
here r some pics of how i want mine to be set up...are they using the adapter i listed above?

Thursday, April 28, 2016 1:15 PM
Yes those setups are using the Kartech adapter.

Wednesday, June 14, 2023 8:05 AM
revival of old thread as i try to see what ye'all did with the coolant lines under the super charger pulley
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search