gauges - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
gauges
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 4:39 PM
my T3 turboed cavalier is almost complete. i have my EGT and oil pres gauge. im debating on getting a Boost with Vac or just a straight up boost gauge. what would you guys/gals think would be a better bet. im leaning towards Boost/Vac. but if its not to important ill save the 15 bucks and put it towards front rotors and pads. dumb question but im stuck on what i should do. i hate deciding, i wont get it but then later on id be like dam% i shoulda but then i dont wanna get it and be like i didnt need it i shoulda saved the 15 to put into the brakes.

Re: gauges
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 5:07 PM
i prefer to see the vac because it shows right when your about to start building boost, otherwise, you have to watch for when the needle starts to rise. But thats just me. I also like seeing more info.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 5:28 PM
Get the boost/Vac... it shouldn't be any more money then just a straight boost one... i have the Stewart Warner boost/vac and it was the same as a straight boost gauge

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 4:34 AM
thanks ya i was leaning to the boost vac b/c of the more info it shows. thanx once again..
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search