injectors????? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
injectors?????
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 10:12 AM
Hey, I have been looking all over the for the part number of the GM s/c injectors (and I did the search button), please give me a hand to find it or if you have it. Thanks.

Re: injectors?????
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 10:13 AM

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 10:39 AM
hey shifted or any one else i got a question??? maybe you already told some1 or its some where out there in org but i wanna kno how to put a 3.8 supercharger on my 2.4 cavalier .. how hard is it and i also wanted to ask if the super chargers are cheap they are sellin 2 of them for $300 bucks each..... one has 60k miles and the other 35k one of a Regal and one of GTP.. the guy said he can get me a discount cause my dad buys parts from him and he also told me he can get the whole 3.8 motor for $600 no wires thought.. well he can get them for you for extra charge....help me out!
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 10:46 AM
There's a guy in Canada who is doing that, and another guy FarmerZ. Anthony (I think) is the other guy's name who is doing it a bit differently than FarmerZ did, and looks a lot nicer (aka not sticking out of the hood). You need to make all custom brackets and a custom intake manifold to hold the charger. Not an incredibly easy job, but if you can weld and create custom intake manifolds, then I guess it wouldn't be too bad

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 12:20 PM
well do u think its worth it thought? cause i wanna ..How much boost do u think it will put? and i kno i have to upgrade my injectors, pump,all the fun stuff but i want lil hp for kno jus some good number for a stock and then wen i throw thenew motor turbo it.. well i would really really be thanxzful if u can help me out wit basics on how to do it or may u can show me some of there pic or the site .....do u think its a good price.... o by the way i talk to the guy and he said its 500 with the wires and everythin one of the engine runs and everythin the other one need a starter... well thanxz shifted,,,,! very helpfull guy!!
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 12:25 PM
Honestly I would talk to one of the two people I listed. I can make guesses, but they would know exacts. I can't say if it is worth it or not, to me it wouldn't be because for the cost of having all the parts fabbed up I could probably put a really nice turbo on and have more boost.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 3:10 PM
aight well thanxz for the help..
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 5:52 PM
by any chance do u have any of the guys s/n ?
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 5:55 PM
Thursday, April 14, 2005 11:18 AM
thaxz
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search