injectors installed!! - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
injectors installed!!
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 7:11 PM
Well today i went to my buds house and took 2 and a half hours out of my day to install my injectors and AFPR....all went well except the regulator started to leak when i went to prime it.....

Heads up to who all do this..the stock regulator has a rubber o-ring installed inside the one end where the medal line goes into it..the accel #74566 doesnt have one at all =( so i had to go to autozone and match one up..tossed it inside and tryed again and no leak!!

Set the fuel pressure to 32 PSI (42 @ atmospheric <sp> and seem to have a great idle and all seem well when i drove it home (about 8-10 miles away) idled at 850-900 RPM sometimes dip to 600 for a split second when i reved it or push in the clutch when i drove it and let the idle come down...but no biggy. this weekend im gonna go to a friends to adjust my FMU and possibly the FPR when i use his wideband. and see how im running.....

Now i never done this befor so any tips befor i tune it on his Wideband? whats a good ratio for cruising and a good ratio for WOT?

GM supercharger injectors (310cc) and accel AFPR #74566 on a 2.2 ecotec

Re: injectors installed!!
Thursday, April 14, 2005 3:05 PM
nice

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search