LSD - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LSD
Thursday, September 05, 2013 1:00 PM
Whats the best LSD for an f23 ECO 5 speed? I'm not looking at $1,0000 quaife LSD. I'm trying to compare team green vs obx vs phantom or any others. I want good traction in rain or snow too. I keep seeing mixed posts about these. A few said OBX was bad in rain or ice which doesn't make sense. They said only 1 wheel would spin, which makes no sense since I saw an exploded view of one and they are gear driven not friction.

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.

Re: LSD
Thursday, September 05, 2013 4:45 PM
Team Green over Phatom Grip. OBX over Team Green. Quaife over all.

FU Tuning

Thursday, September 05, 2013 5:17 PM
Why is there so many people saying bad things about obx? Do people just not like that it's a copy and just don't know what they are talking about?

Thursday, September 05, 2013 5:22 PM
I think it's because you have to modify the obx a little. There's a how to somewhere on this forum.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Thursday, September 05, 2013 5:23 PM
And here it is: Clicky

Personally that seems too sketchy for me. If/when I do it I'll be going with the team green insert.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Thursday, September 05, 2013 5:35 PM
I read that the other day.

Friday, September 06, 2013 5:12 AM
Rob Dotterer wrote:Why is there so many people saying bad things about obx? Do people just not like that it's a copy and just don't know what they are talking about?
Simply put, they don't do the finish work on the parts. The how-to shows all the points that need addressing, but once you do this, it's a great alternative to the Quaife.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search