Question about lug size - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Question about lug size
Thursday, September 02, 2004 7:48 PM
I have been reading the forums a lot lately and I am sure somebody can help me with this dumb question. I ordered my rims without lug nuts and now i need to order some from ebay. I think what i need is a set of tuner lugs. They have 12mm and 14mm on there. Is that the only dimension I should be concerned with? i want to make sure i order the right ones. If somebody could help me out without flaming the piss out of me i would appreciate it. thank you.

Re: Question about lug size
Thursday, September 02, 2004 7:53 PM
matt taylor wrote:I have been reading the forums a lot lately and I am sure somebody can help me with this dumb question. I ordered my rims without lug nuts and now i need to order some from ebay. I think what i need is a set of tuner lugs. They have 12mm and 14mm on there. Is that the only dimension I should be concerned with? i want to make sure i order the right ones. If somebody could help me out without flaming the piss out of me i would appreciate it. thank you.

12x1.50

see that post at the top of the forum.... would do ya some good to read it

<br>

Thursday, September 02, 2004 8:53 PM
wow. thanks for the quick reply. I'm another one of those ignorant newbs who don't read the faqs. i tried tacklin that one after u brought it to my attention but damn,....that is a lot of text. thanks big for the help

Friday, September 03, 2004 10:14 AM
Bro dont even bother with ebay, just go to pepboys get small thin 12x1.5's like he said, they come with locknuts also so your sh*t dont get stolen. <br>

Friday, September 03, 2004 1:09 PM
are those the same size lugs for a 93 sunbird???
Saturday, September 04, 2004 8:39 AM
speaking of lugs and such. I bought my wheels off from the tire rack and when i bolted them up my freakin adapter they suplly for the new lugs cracked before i even got the 3rd wheel torqued down. How pathetic is that ...it still works but I think i'm going to raise some hell about that to them so they send me a new one
Thursday, February 24, 2005 9:34 PM
would a 12x1.50 tuner lug for a 17 by 7 rim with a 42 offset be ideal?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search