?tion about rims - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
?tion about rims
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:29 AM
I wanted to know if could tell me if rims off at 03, would fit on my 98 cavalier....thanks..

Re: ?tion about rims
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:31 AM
yes.

"The J's weren't designed to be sports cars, the suspension sucks, the brakes are tiny, and the target market for our car doesn't need to be able to do any more than 65mph." - Shifted

A more accurate observation has never been typed. These should be the starting points before any serious performance modification. What's the point of making a serious performer if you can't control it's power?

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:48 AM
yep yep!! as far as i know all J-body platform wheels are interchangable.. except saturn i think.. they might be 4 lug for some reason. But i do know all Cavaliers/Sunfires/Sunbirds, ect.. you can all use the same wheels. 5 x 100 patterns

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
-Saint Augustine
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 9:18 AM
Saturn doesn't make a j.

Originally posted by MSD
I have an 03 5-speed Cavy, and when I race.. I shift at 6300-6500. That method (coupled with the fact that the guy probably couldn't drive for @!#$) allowed me to keep up with/have a slight lead on an 04 Mustang GT.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 12:56 PM
wheel and tire forum...........

Cardomain|Myspace

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search