Lookin to get 19's but... - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Lookin to get 19's but...
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 11:23 AM
Right now i have 17's with 225/40/17 kuhmo tires. I'm looking to upgrade to 19's but i have a bomex back bumper and it seems that it would rub against that back bumper if i go with 19's. Do you guys think this will be a problem. If any body that has a bomex back bumper and 19's did you have to deal with the same problem?

Re: Lookin to get 19's but...
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 2:09 PM
I have 19's, 40mm offset, on stock suspension with my bomex sides and rear and I have no problems! I have a 225/35/zr19 series tires also... It's gonna look sweet... I say go for it!

Saturday, March 05, 2005 5:38 PM
Xel had 19s on his Cavalier with the Bomex kit. Didnt rub but it was close lowered on Ground Controls about 3"

Im selling my 19s in my sig without tires, excellent condition. Having the bodyshop mount my tires on my new rims so they can fit the bodypanels. Let me know if your interested.

Sunday, March 06, 2005 12:55 AM
what do u want for the 19's

caviefreak: Ya know what I like about winter. Ya can get a bunch of beer out of the fridge and put it in the window sill so ya dont have to make as many trips out to the fridge
Sunday, March 06, 2005 3:17 PM
Email me

Monday, March 07, 2005 12:36 PM
HEy thanks for the help guys.
Z2flip4- thanx for the help and offer. I actully have my eye on some 19's locally and besides looks like someone is already intrested.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search