Gunmetal Rims - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Gunmetal Rims
Monday, February 28, 2005 6:37 PM
I was just wondering if anybody out there had any pictures of an Arrival Blue Cavalier with Gunmetal rims on it. Kitted or not doesn't matter 2 me, really just wanna have an idea of what it would look like before I go off and buy a set.

if it ain't broke...MAKE IT GO FASTER

Re: Gunmetal Rims
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 6:07 AM
try www.tirerack.com you can view the rims that fit your car there,not sure if that color is there tho, but you can get an idea.
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 6:34 AM

You mean these wheels? If so, they look good on a blue cavi. Trust me, I have one. If not, you wasted my time.

1971 camaro 427 --- here!

Stock... and loving every minute of it.
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 6:48 AM
Damn, we REALY need an edit button. Here's that tire on a blue cavi. (Taken from cardomain)

Look good?

1971 camaro 427 --- here!

Stock... and loving every minute of it.
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 4:54 PM
2.2L Ecotec, thanx for your input but I meant a gunmetal colored rim. its like a blackish color. I was just wondering if anybody had any pictures of a clue cav (like yours or mine) with gunmetal colored rims on it. and I couldn't find anything dark enough on tirerack.com

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 8:20 AM
if my computer would not have crashed sunday, and i wouldnt have lost EVERY SINGLE pic (even all my chops ), i could show you the bigger pic... but this is a chop i did...

I think it will look hot dude!! ive got some gunmetal wheels and tires for sale!! (see signature)

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 3:14 PM
Hey Godspeed add me on MSN I got a couple questions for ya

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search