vet rims - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
vet rims
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 1:55 PM
ok i know that the back rims on a vet are 20s and the front are 17s if i got 4 front rims do you think that they would fit on a cavi?

Re: vet rims
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 2:33 PM
no they are too wide

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 4:55 PM
and the bolt pattern is different...

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 7:53 AM
and so is the offset
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 6:00 PM
so in a nutshell..everything about them...

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 7:09 PM
I wish they would. I am trying to find a set or like replica vette rims or something that look like em that are 18s

-->Michael Ferrari

Thursday, March 03, 2005 1:11 AM
You can make them fit if you're willing to spend TONS of money customizing your hubs... hehe. Anything is possible when $ is present.

Suck, squish, bang, blow... muahahahaha!!
Thursday, March 03, 2005 4:44 AM
The Ferrari wrote:I wish they would. I am trying to find a set or like replica vette rims or something that look like em that are 18s

Eagle Alloys are pretty close.. depending what spoke style you want there is two options..
Unless your talking about the Z06 wheels... they are alittle different.. But here is a couple wheels that are sort of close to the 5 spoke style vette wheel..

Eagle Alloy 168 - 18x9, + 23mm offset, 5x4.5 which isn't your bolt pattern but eibach makes adapters to fix this problem.. if you really like these

Or
Eagle 077 - 18x8, +43mm offset, also not availble for 5x100 bolt pattern same as above..

Dwn Dak - The Dodge Difference
Thursday, March 03, 2005 4:48 AM
Dwn Dak wrote:
The Ferrari wrote:I wish they would. I am trying to find a set or like replica vette rims or something that look like em that are 18s

Eagle Alloys are pretty close.. depending what spoke style you want there is two options..
Unless your talking about the Z06 wheels... they are alittle different.. But here is a couple wheels that are sort of close to the 5 spoke style vette wheel..

Eagle Alloy 168 - 18x9, + 23mm offset, 5x4.5 which isn't your bolt pattern but eibach makes adapters to fix this problem.. if you really like these

Or
Eagle 077 - 18x8, +43mm offset, also not availble for 5x100 bolt pattern same as above..

Thats all I could find in that style.... They make replica wheels that look like vette wheels.. but they are too wide for your application... Although I'm not sure why you would want vette wheels on your car... however... YOUR car.. If you look hard enough at aftermarket wheels I am sure there is goin to be something CLOSE to the same design that you are lookin for... Thats the best i could do.

Thursday, March 03, 2005 8:38 AM
as far as i know, vette rims were either 17 up front and 18 rear, or 18 front and 19 rear.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Thursday, March 03, 2005 2:37 PM
^^ I was thinkin that today I believe the few I have worked on are 17 and 18 front and rear respectively.

As far as I can remember from the ones I worked on anyways, at least C5's anyways

Thursday, March 03, 2005 6:50 PM
Dwn Dak wrote:

Or

in your top rim you said the offset is +23mm. i thought j body's were +35mm to 45mm offset. correct me if i am wrong though. cause i am looking for rims for my car. i don't want to have the wrong info

New sig in the works
Saturday, March 05, 2005 2:15 PM
^^ Thats what I said yep. Thats how the rims come, not whats good for the car...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search