can there be something wrong with my suspension? - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
can there be something wrong with my suspension?
Monday, March 14, 2005 11:40 AM
Ya so i just got new tires put on and now a couple of them a leaking. My old tires did the same thing so i put fix a flat in them and they were fine. welll now that i got my new ones put on their leaking except for one that has a chrome valve stem. only one has it cause when i got my tires put on they could not get one of my center caps off so i had to come back. i havent been back to the place because i didnt like their service. so im trying here first

can there be something wrong with my suspension?

Re: can there be something wrong with my suspensio
Monday, March 14, 2005 3:06 PM
no u probably just need to replace all 4 stems, and check around the rim where the tire bead seals..sometimes tire shops use bead sealer and when they install a new tire, they dont remove the old chunks of rubber bead sealer and it then leaks..anytime i have my tires changed, i make sure they clean the bead with a wire brush before installing the new tire...check to see where they are leaking with an old spray bottle...fill it and put a few teaspoons of dish washing liquid like dawn, and spray around the tire bead and around the stem and see where it is leaking...it will bubble up where it is leaking...hope this helps!

®â€îñg666™
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search