Which rims? - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Which rims?
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 1:15 PM
Is there a website i could go to that would show me what they would look like on my car? The only rims i have seen taht look good on a red 98 z24 is the White MR7 but everybody has those Is there a company that makes a knock off of them? and also what tires should i go with? the guy that had my car before had like gt radial high performance tires on it.. People at my school say taht Kumho estca's suck ass... But tahts all i hear about is how good they are... Opinions HELP!

Re: Which rims?
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 1:16 PM
And also if i wanted to get some rims from ebay, would you guys trust ebay? or no? thx
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 3:11 PM
If it was on E-Bay I'd try to find out how well they communicate with you, as well as their buyer/seller feedback.

www.tires.com has a flash program on their site to show you what they look like. I bought 2 sets of rims there (Enkei RS5 17" for my old Cavalier and Enkei RS-V for the Sunfire) Very happy with how things went.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 4:15 PM
go 2 tirerack.com

itz not what u drive, itz what drivez u
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 4:25 PM
as long as you are smart about watching who you buy from on ebay then go for it, i just bought a set of wheels and tires from there and the shipping and everything was great, great quality and cheap too, i bought some 18", ebay is fine just watch who you buy from, and watch for ads that are just wholesale lists for really cheap, later

pic coming soon

"Live Life To The Fullest" "Customize Everything"
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 6:50 PM
^^ agreed, you can get great deals on ebay. i got a set of 18's brand new for 400 bucks. they retail for 230 a rim.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:29 AM
Bagged cav do you remember the sellers name?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search