falken ziex - 512 - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
falken ziex - 512
Thursday, March 17, 2005 2:31 PM
well I'm about to pick a nice all season performance tire for my cav this spring...I have found Falken Ziex - 512's to be most applealing : ) I photoshoped my Konigs into my new sig they will look sweet!

Re: falken ziex - 512
Thursday, March 17, 2005 3:24 PM
i have them on my sunfire...195/60/14...look kinda funny but i cant complain about that...tires are great, perform well, but they wear quickly..i've had mine on for about 4000 miles and their showing wear..not bad, but their down about 1/8 on the rear and about 1/4 of the total tread on the front..their great though, i had them on in vermont with snow, and they were good, and down in SC their good too in the rain..very pleased with them, and the price was right...$170 shipped to my door for all 4..

®â€îñg666™
Thursday, March 17, 2005 3:36 PM
I like mine.

J-body of Kentucky
Thursday, March 17, 2005 7:32 PM
They have a pretty nice warranty. like 60K miles

^^Home made sig^^ ghetto, I know. http://members.cardomain.com/blackoutfire
Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:19 AM
I got a set of Falken Ziek-512s on my car for summer. I haven't found a better tire to stick to the road, and also accent my rims i got for the summer. The tires are like glue to the road, when i slam on the gas there is no tire squeal, and during cornering at higher speeds there is no tire squeal as well.

- Sean
(Master of the Blue Boom Theory)

Friday, March 25, 2005 6:02 PM
i had a set. not bad tires. i prefer the hankook HRII though...mostly because they seemed to be better in the wet, and it rains daily in the summer here in FL.

Join verbalwarfare.com

http://www.verbalwarfare.com/forum.php?referrerid=86

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search