Need pics of 18's with a decent sized lip to them - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need pics of 18's with a decent sized lip to them
Sunday, April 03, 2005 9:50 PM
I'm trying to decide whether or not I want a rim style with a lip to it or whether I should stick to a more basic style rim. Any pics posted will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Need pics of 18's with a decent sized lip to t
Sunday, April 03, 2005 10:58 PM
There you go...

Monday, April 04, 2005 9:54 AM
i was never really a fan of lips since they make the wheels look a little smaller but once i saw these rims, i had to go out and buy them

Monday, April 04, 2005 11:20 AM
i have konig theroys and they have like a 2" lip i love them!

hope that helps

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 3:20 AM

19's

"If life throws you a curve, pop the clutch and drift it!"
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 11:34 AM
Thank you very much for all the pics. BaggedCav if I'm not mistaken are those ADR Fuels? If so then they're flippin' sweet!

The rims I really want to get right now are the gold colored Axis Reverbs but since they don't have much of a lip I don't know what I want to do. My car's color scheme is going to be white body/CF hood and CF trunk/gold wheels (hopefully with a nice silver lip to them). I just wanted to try and get an idea of what it would look like.

If anyone knows of any gold rims with a silver lip to them please let me know. I would REALLY REALLY appreciate it. Thanks!
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 11:38 AM
http://img48.exs.cx/img48/7827/kazerakzabmlci3l5ok.jpg

Not unintentionally accelerating since 2009!!!!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 11:45 AM
http://img48.exs.cx/img48/7827/kazerakzabmlci3l5ok.jpg

Not unintentionally accelerating since 2009!!!!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 12:34 PM
Steve Hill wrote:Thank you very much for all the pics. BaggedCav if I'm not mistaken are those ADR Fuels? If so then they're flippin' sweet!

The rims I really want to get right now are the gold colored Axis Reverbs but since they don't have much of a lip I don't know what I want to do. My car's color scheme is going to be white body/CF hood and CF trunk/gold wheels (hopefully with a nice silver lip to them). I just wanted to try and get an idea of what it would look like.

If anyone knows of any gold rims with a silver lip to them please let me know. I would REALLY REALLY appreciate it. Thanks!

there adr cyphers. i dont know about gold w/ a polished lip but my cyphers are bronze w/ a polished lip

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search