Anyone have 19's - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone have 19's
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 8:06 AM
Hey, I want to put on some 19's in about a month, but I am wondering if anyone else has them on there car, and if so what tire size and rim width do you have? Does it rub at all? Also what offset. Thank you.

Re: Anyone have 19's
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 8:10 AM
19x7.5 or 8, 225-35-19, 35-45

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 3:54 PM
19x7.5's(45+mm offset) 215/35/19's....

"If life throws you a curve, pop the clutch and drift it!"
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 8:11 PM
Hey, ya thanx, but I am thinking of putting on 225 / 35 / 19. What offset would you recommend for that size? Would it rub anywhere, assuming the car is dropped 1.7" also? Thank you.

Also does anyone actually have 19's on their car? I wanna see pictures, to see what a cav looks like with 19's, if anyones got em on.
Thursday, March 31, 2005 5:05 AM
search the members registry.

- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Friday, April 01, 2005 8:02 AM
ive got em, jus check my cardomain. im not sure but i think theyre something like a 35mm offset but dont quote me on that im not completely sure. anywho, theyre the axis NE-Os in a 19x8 with 225-35-19s and i dont have any problems.
Heres the link to my page clicky here

"Lil Brudder! He's got the heart of a champion!"
Monday, April 04, 2005 8:08 AM
Hey man nice car, just a question though. Why are you running 18's now, why did you change from your 19's? Was the ride way to harsh? Cuz my roads SUCK @SS around here so I wont be able to "slam" my car but I can drop it a bit once I get my 19's.
Monday, April 04, 2005 8:24 PM
Justin H wrote:Hey man nice car, just a question though. Why are you running 18's now, why did you change from your 19's? Was the ride way to harsh? Cuz my roads SUCK @SS around here so I wont be able to "slam" my car but I can drop it a bit once I get my 19's.

are you talkin to me? cuz if so i dont have 18s. I had my chrome 18s, then upgraded to 19s. and yes my roads do suck so i have been very very careful to not do anything to them.

"Lil Brudder! He's got the heart of a champion!"
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 7:47 AM
Rob Blackburn wrote:
Justin H wrote:Hey man nice car, just a question though. Why are you running 18's now, why did you change from your 19's? Was the ride way to harsh? Cuz my roads SUCK @SS around here so I wont be able to "slam" my car but I can drop it a bit once I get my 19's.

are you talkin to me? cuz if so i dont have 18s. I had my chrome 18s, then upgraded to 19s. and yes my roads do suck so i have been very very careful to not do anything to them.

Ya i was, anyways, it was just the way you had your cardomain site setup, I thought you went FROM 19's to 18's and I was jsut wondering why, but never mind.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search