What do you guys think about these Konigs ? - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What do you guys think about these Konigs ?
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 9:08 PM
The guy at tire discounters talked me into these after he said the Motegi FF7s are stuck on a cargo ship and wont be in for 4 weeks.

You can see my other pics here :
" target="_blank">http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=3&i=85719&t=85719

Re: What do you guys think about these Konigs ?
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 9:17 PM
I chopped those rims a little big, they are going to be 17s, I plan on replacing the Koni springs and getting a little lower. Mud flaps are history also. Need opinions

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 10:02 PM
I believe I like those better anyway. I <3 those rims so much! =)
They will look AWESOME!
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 7:17 AM
damn i was thinking about getting new rims and i seen them in my turbo performance magazine... where did you get them and how much

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 8:36 AM
I say wait for the FF7's

I like them way better...just me though...

The FF7's are actually in my list of possible new rims...

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 9:24 AM
there nice looking. its up to you though. if you really want the ff7s then i would wait. i know 4 weeks in a while but you'll be much happier later

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 10:47 AM
i havent seen them.. anyone have any pics of them

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 11:28 AM
i personally like the dp6's better

but id get the ff7's as opposed to the konigs

happy happy joy joy

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 5:42 PM
Well das Konigs it ist,
For the good or the bad, I like them better than I thought I would when I saw them in person, now just need to get it lowered a bit more and take off those mudflaps when I re-torque them.

Thursday, April 07, 2005 5:29 PM
Looks good
You need to get the LS Sport lips though, that would set the car off nice. That, or the RKSport lip kit would look good too.

Thursday, April 07, 2005 7:12 PM
Thanks Im really starting to like them, they look hot in person, Ive been looking everwhere for some skirts / lips, but not much luck. The only one Ive seen that I like is the RKSport, yeah your right. But for the damn price!?! I could get a freaking drift kit, so Im going to call around to all the junkyards and see if I can find a wrecked LS sport and salvage the ones off it for now. Im also probabally going to order the Goldlines to get more drop in the front, in this picture I also had the old tires piled in the back so that is why it is squating.
My friend with the Honda Civic who boasted he was getting Konigs (still hasn't got them) after I told him I was looking at Motegis was in for a little shock today, hehehe

Saturday, April 09, 2005 6:03 PM
would look 100% better if more mods were done to the car like tint, body kit etc.

Screw you guys, I'm goin' home
Saturday, April 09, 2005 6:53 PM
Tint is on the way, I just installed some Pioneer 6x9s and they are @SS Ugly!!! with the big silver grills, those are getting painted, but I need the tint to hide them because GM's idiot engineers have the speaker holes off set and they aren't centered (drives me up the wall) but ./end rant
I dont like many of the 03+ body kits, I like the GM extreme Kit, not sure what it would like like with these rims though,

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search