what you guys think of these?? - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
what you guys think of these??
Friday, April 15, 2005 1:19 PM
hey im kinda new to the wheel and tire thing but i was looking at getting these rims this weekend with some hankook tires....im trying to stay under stock rim weight but still have a decent rim and tire....what do you guys think of these..good or bad??
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=7967201170&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Re: what you guys think of these??
Friday, April 15, 2005 7:39 PM
I've heard nothing but good things about those rims, and they look nice too. Thats a good price too.

Saturday, April 16, 2005 10:09 AM
on the site is says these rims are only 15 lbs or so....can anyone confirm this?? i cant find anything on them....thanks

Sunday, April 17, 2005 12:02 AM
I've heard those are a one-piece forged alloy rims, which should be fairly light compared to other rims. So yeah, 15 lbs. each sounds about right for those rims.

Sunday, April 17, 2005 9:11 AM
ok well i havnt heard or found anything other wise as far as weight...and thats my biggest concern...so ill be ordering them tonight...unless someone tells me othewise....but im kinda thinking twice about tires..i just need a decent tire for me to burn off when i move to texas if anyone can help..i dont wanna spend alot on my firts set ..just enough to get me by ...thanks

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search