Do you have these? - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Do you have these?
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 12:35 PM
I'm getting a set of white Motegi MR7 (17"x7") for my '02 blue cav, and I'm looking for the right rubber. I got a quote for a set of Fuzion ZRi 245/45R/17 (approx. $127per) and another for a set of Hercules G5000 215/40R/17 (approx. $110per). I've never heard of Hercules and just wondering if anyone else has. He told me he's put them on a bunch of cars and hasn't heard any complaints. Apparently they are close to the Fuzions. Also, the Hercules have no lip (since they are 40R's) will that ultimately make a difference?

Cheers

Re: Do you have these?
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 3:55 PM
That's kinda funny. Neither of those tires are the right size and both are off in completely opposite ends of the spectrum.

The first are way too big and the second way too small.

You need something that's either 225/45/17, 215/45/17 or, if you have some weird fetish for narrow tires, a 205/50/17 will be fine as well.

Anything else is going to be wrong for the car.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 1:36 PM
onlinetires.com has good prices.i've never heard of those tire either.

hugs and hand pounds, peace
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 5:06 PM
I found a dealer that will chop me the 17" MR7's with a set of Fuzions (225/45R/17) for $1450 CAN mounted, balanced, tuner lug kit, tax in, the whole shabang. It's the best deal I found so far. Anyone know or heard of a better deal? (preferably in the Toronto area).

Cheers.
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:10 PM
That sounds pretty good!

Thursday, April 21, 2005 4:27 AM
Hercules aren't very popular. But they work well... And have warranty!

Draggin' That A**
Thursday, April 21, 2005 2:39 PM
Brahm Fink wrote:I found a dealer that will chop me the 17" MR7's with a set of Fuzions (225/45R/17) for $1450 CAN mounted, balanced, tuner lug kit, tax in, the whole shabang. It's the best deal I found so far. Anyone know or heard of a better deal? (preferably in the Toronto area).

Cheers.

Thats not a bad deal. A couple other places to check out would be Wheelsdirect in Scarborough and AIM in Markham. Both often have clearance specials and stuff like that so you might get a better deal.

Thursday, April 21, 2005 3:07 PM
Fuzions seem to be a pretty nice tire, their made by Bridgestone I think so the quality is there. I almost bought them but i went with the Nittos instead

Friday, April 22, 2005 7:38 AM
New plan. MR7s are backordered a month. And I checked Wheelsdirect. with the Fuzions they could only go as low as 1600. They offered $1400 with a set of Wan Li (cheap Yoko knockoff from China). I was also dealin' with the guys from Tire Depot (on Doncaster) and he remembered he had a brand-spankin' new set in the shop. Some guys bought em, mounted em, didn't like the way they looked, took them off and nicked 'em in the process. Each rim has a little scratch on the lip nothing a little touch-up paint can't fix. So now I'm getting 'em for $575 flat. Beats payin the 600+ tax and waitin a month. BOOYA!
Sunday, April 24, 2005 6:55 PM
k, just my opinion here, any cars with white rims look sick, just my opinion, i think ur better off with chrome mr7's on ur car
Monday, April 25, 2005 6:32 AM
They offered $1400 with a set of Wan Li (cheap Yoko knockoff from China)

thats hella expensive for mr-7's......try going to pep boys if you want em that bad....

i got 17x7 adr visions with kumho tires for like 900 shipped mounted and balance with lug nutz

Not unintentionally accelerating since 2009!!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search