Tires from Wheelmax good? - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tires from Wheelmax good?
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 10:20 PM
was thinking of getting one of them wheel/tire packages from wheelmax they seem like a good reputable company and they got alot of great deals i was wondering how good the tires r that come in there packages, will they be good for day to day new england driving or should i invest in something better, im just gonna save my old rims for winter so actually it would be spring/summer driving =) any help is appreciated thx

Re: Tires from Wheelmax good?
Thursday, April 21, 2005 6:01 AM
I've heard the ones that come with the wheel and tire packages suck, they're like Nankang or something like that. You can tell them to get you different tires, obviously at a higher cost, but its probably worth it. Ask them if they can get you Hankook or Kumho or Falken or something like that instead.

Thursday, April 21, 2005 7:42 AM
When I placed my order I got Kuhmo 711's for the same price as the Nankangs. They don't have as high of a treadware rating but alot of people have said bad things about the Nankangs.

J-body of Kentucky
Thursday, April 21, 2005 7:52 AM
I just ordered thru wheelsnext.com. Thier cusomter service is awsome.

Thursday, April 21, 2005 1:20 PM
i also got the kuhmo 711's when i ordered from wheelmax. when i have the chance am gonna order from them again . it took bout a week to get the rims.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search