Rims/Tires - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rims/Tires
Monday, April 25, 2005 9:45 PM
I was wondering if anyone could tell me about what may be the biggest size of tire/rims i can put on my car. I will be lowering it in the future but as of right now i have stock wheels with the uber c00l hubcaps... So if in the future its lowered what tire size (Lowprofile) and rims would everyone sugguest would look good on my 2dr 97 cavy, it's bronze paint btw... Thanks..

Re: Rims/Tires
Monday, April 25, 2005 10:50 PM
I wouldn't go higher than 19". For me, I think 17" is ideal for 3rd gen. w/ 225/45/17 tires

-----------
Words that you can't use in modding: Finished, Perfect, Cheap.
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 4:49 AM
well if you want the biggest rim you can do 20's but to me its not worth the time and effort. id just go w/ 19's and some springs with a 225/35/19 tire

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 4:48 PM
man im gonna be honest....... right now i have 18's, and i love them.. to me 18's on a cavy go hand and foot. you have the look for race or show. to me it just seems like the perfect size for the car.......along with 225/40/18's and a nice eibach drop

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 5:28 PM
i have 20s but i wouldnt do it unless ur nuts like me. LOL

~*~*DONNA MARIE*~*~
2002 Yellow Cav LS sport (aka BadG1rl)
2006 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC Twin Charged
FPOC Model 2005
http://www.cardomain.com/id/1badg1rl

Thursday, April 28, 2005 4:45 PM
Haha! Thanks guys! I was thinking 17s or 18s so that i guess would seem about right considering i don't want to be CRAZY and put the insane 20's on it haha Good god Donna so yeah, I got even another question what is more stylish considering i've seen chrome on a CAvy doesn't look to good so what color rims any ideas? I was thinking silver but if you can punch me an idea i'd appreciate Thanks
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search