decisions decisions - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
decisions decisions
Thursday, April 28, 2005 8:57 PM
narrowed the choices down to these tires. Now what would you guys recommend? I'll list them in the order i like them

dunlop SP Pport FM901

nitto 555's

Falken Ziex ZE-512

these are the ones i like the best. I am trying to stay in the $120/tire range with a V, W, Z, ZR speed rating. If you have any other recommendations go ahead and post them. Another thing these will be summer only tires and will be used for some autocrossing, drag racing(until i get slicks), and general every day driving. Would also like a quieter road tire

If your interested in custom aluminum tilt wheel levers hit me up!

Re: decisions decisions
Saturday, April 30, 2005 7:44 PM
What Size?

I pefer Fuzion but they are not listed.

And if you don't mind Off Brand depending on the size Dayton Peformance is a great tire for the money. And I know of a good place near Dayton

Saturday, April 30, 2005 8:41 PM
^^ I agree..I'm riding on Fuzion ZRi's and they are great.. Liek glue.. I really don't know much about those that you listed because I've never owned any of those before...Goodluck though.

-bizzle
Sunday, May 01, 2005 2:15 AM
I personally went w/ Kumho Ecstas, and they are a pretty popular tire here on the org. I have no complaints, and didnt pay an arm or a leg for them either. I think like 500 for all four, or there abouts.

Monday, May 02, 2005 2:14 PM
NfamousZ24 wrote:What Size?

I pefer Fuzion but they are not listed.

And if you don't mind Off Brand depending on the size Dayton Peformance is a great tire for the money. And I know of a good place near Dayton

never heard of the fuzion tires before. WHo are they made by?
225/40/18 is the size tire i am looking for
Don't really want a off brand but i have had dayton tires before but never for performance.

thanks for the opinions and keep them coming

Monday, May 02, 2005 7:43 PM
well i went ahead and bought the dunlops. Paid $102 apeice for them and shipping was another 10.40 a tire. Best price i could find and that was at tire rack

Monday, May 02, 2005 8:07 PM
Fuzion ZRi defiently

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search