neons.... - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
neons....
Friday, April 22, 2005 11:44 PM
this might be an old question but i couldn't find it so here goes...when iwas in myrtle beach last summer i saw a car with these neon tubes behind the rims that looked like they may have been the same rings they use for speakers. does anybody know anything about these or where i can find something like this. i know some of you think neons are stupid or what have you, to each his own. however, that's not what i'm asking for. i personally think it looked pretty sick and i only saw it once so i wanna try to do it too with some red lights. any help would be great. thanks in advance to anybody with helpful advice.

Re: neons....
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 6:56 AM
go to theneondege.com and they have wheel well kits for 140 dollars
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 8:05 PM
I saw that on a truck in ATL, looked pretty cool

-----------
Words that you can't use in modding: Finished, Perfect, Cheap.
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 8:20 PM
anyone got pics of a actual car with these on them instead of the ones they put in ads, i know how sometimes they beef stuff up to make it look better then it really is but was wonderin what they looked like in person, thanks, later

pic coming soon

"Live Life To The Fullest" "Customize Everything"
Friday, April 29, 2005 6:41 PM
thank you andy, but i don't think what i saw was a wheel well kit...they were actual rings insde the rim....dunno how else to explain but i think derek knows what i'm sayin....but thank you for your help again andy.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search