Best Place to buy Rims and Tires (Package) - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Best Place to buy Rims and Tires (Package)
Saturday, May 21, 2005 3:27 PM
I used to look on www.wheelmax.com but they change their site and they dont have the package specials they used to. Anybody know of any other website that sells rims cheap?

Re: Best Place to buy Rims and Tires (Package)
Saturday, May 21, 2005 6:25 PM
i used wheelguyz.com for my accord wehn i had it, awesome buying experience, plan on using them again for my sunfire
Sunday, May 22, 2005 11:23 AM
FuSiOn 04 wrote:i used wheelguyz.com for my accord wehn i had it, awesome buying experience, plan on using them again for my sunfire

Kinda pricey there. I found a site www.victoriatire.com pretty good prices and selection of packages...

Let me know if you guys have anymore links.
Sunday, May 22, 2005 5:12 PM
http://www.tirerack.com - Free mounting and balance, worth a look if nothing else.

Sunday, May 22, 2005 10:52 PM
wheelmax is still very reasonable! You can get 17's and Toyo Proxes FZ4 tires for under $900 shipped. The other site give you worthless tires in the packages, and usually incorrect sizes.

-----------
Words that you can't use in modding: Finished, Perfect, Cheap.
Sunday, May 22, 2005 11:38 PM
Derek724 wrote:wheelmax is still very reasonable! You can get 17's and Toyo Proxes FZ4 tires for under $900 shipped. The other site give you worthless tires in the packages, and usually incorrect sizes.

Yeah they used to have packages 17" for about 600 shipped... Good wheels and Hi-Performance tires. But a friend of a friend of mine has a business license and is a reseller for wheelmax. Ima wut kinda prices he can get me...

And yeah that other site does have some crappy tires but for like 685 Shipped.. you can always just buy better tires later.... I mean .. I bet those tires are better than wut i have now. STOCK

Monday, May 23, 2005 12:20 AM
i had a really pleasant experience with wheelguyz, when i ordered i just upgraded the tires to the size i wanted for an extra like $30 or something like that and the tires were pretty good
Monday, May 23, 2005 6:19 AM
You might try Treadepot.com. They have a bunch of packages to choose from for cheap. I got my 17x7 Konigs with lug nuts, rings, and Kumho tires for under $900 shipped.

Monday, May 23, 2005 8:53 AM
www.rim1.com these guys are awesome

Monday, May 23, 2005 8:56 AM
Cal wrote:You might try Treadepot.com. They have a bunch of packages to choose from for cheap. I got my 17x7 Konigs with lug nuts, rings, and Kumho tires for under $900 shipped.

Great Site.

Monday, May 23, 2005 9:02 AM

Monday, May 23, 2005 9:40 AM
I know wheelmax sells 5Zigen. Any other places, with good prices?

Monday, May 23, 2005 12:31 PM
check out ebay. they have great prices on there if you catch them. i got a set of 18 (adr) for 400 for all 4. you can usually find a good rims on there

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search