powder coating - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
powder coating
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 1:36 PM
i went down to this shop today to see about powder coating my rims. its only 50 bucks a rim so i think im going to do it, i just need some opinions on what color. either hyper black or chrome black, let me know. thx. they're 16 inch mr7s

Re: powder coating
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 6:33 PM
Black chrome is so sexy............were are you getting that for $50 a rim
i'll take mine there.......thats cheap for that colour

Cam
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 7:23 PM
this place in downtown tiffin,ohio. its a crap town that no one knows about really.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 4:40 AM
if you plan on keeping them then i say do it but for 200 bucks, thats money towards bigger rims.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 6:30 PM
yea but which color? i was leaning more toward black chrome but im not sure which will look better or more unique.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 7:55 PM
Black chrome would be sweet

My Car
Wednesday, June 08, 2005 7:57 PM
i looked into pricing mine i have some ls sport chrome 16's and wanted to get them done gloss black he said he could do them for 325 for all 4 and a diamond clear coat on top to give it a little bling. I am still undecided on whether to get that or just buy some bigger rims. Its a little tough cause if you get them powder coated and they have to blast the rims then they could lose as much as like 40% of their integrity.

Friday, June 10, 2005 3:22 PM
it really doesnt matter to me cause im prob not going to get rid of them for a while.

Saturday, June 11, 2005 9:33 PM
I did glossy black on mine and i amvery pleased with the way they turned out. You would have too see them in person pics dont let you see how much they truely shine.

>>>> SPONSERED BY: Cavalier Extreme <<<<
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search