black powdwercoat - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
black powdwercoat
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 5:01 PM
just wondering everyone's opinions on black glossy powdercoat for my mr7s, they are silver right now. its only 25 bucks from this guy my brother knows and its the only black he can get so i just wondered how good it would look

Re: black powdercoat
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 7:52 PM
thats cheap, how good is the guy though? I was going to get my stock ls rims powdercoated gloss black also. Mine was $325 for all 4 from a respective guy who does it on the side. I also know that if you go black like that, if you have any blemishes at all any knicks and stuff, the black will definitly show all that. I think the mr7's would look good. however if you do get them done i would recommend a nice clear coat with some diamond flakes or something if your rims arent immaculate. Dont they have the mr7's in a black? maybe you could trade them or sell those and purchase some black ones. Check the classifieds someone may already have some up there.

Thursday, June 30, 2005 7:38 AM
he's really good, he does it profesionaly for sprint cars in our area and all around ohio. and no they dont have black mr7s, they have gun metal, white, chrom and silver

Thursday, June 30, 2005 8:21 AM
i just looked on motegi's site and i guess they do make mr7's in a hyper black, but thats not black enough for me

Sunday, July 03, 2005 8:15 AM
bump

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search