mr7s - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
mr7s
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 3:51 AM
yea guys i just need to know if the silver mr7s are painted or powdercoated from the factory. if anyone knows i really need to know cuz im getting them redone and if its paint it needs to come off.thx for the help guys.

Re: mr7s
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 2:28 PM
its just paint

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 10:45 PM
Go back to pep boys and ask them LOL

Thursday, July 07, 2005 7:49 AM
considering i didnt buy them there that would be dumb

Thursday, July 07, 2005 7:59 AM
Ken96Z wrote:Go back to pep boys and ask them LOL

hey hey thats rough, ive had the mr-7's for like 3 years, when they were not sold at pep boys lol

Thursday, July 07, 2005 8:44 AM
thank you

Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:12 AM
emokidpsy wrote:considering i didnt buy them there that would be dumb

actually no it wouldnt. since they are a dealer for them, they would know or atleast should

Thursday, July 07, 2005 3:03 PM
ken96z: that wasnt even called for.........really.....(oh and by the way........western auto sell falken wheels also, but you didnt hear it from me.

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:17 PM
ceelobluz24 (holy z) wrote:ken96z: that wasnt even called for.........really.....(oh and by the way........western auto sell falken wheels also, but you didnt hear it from me.

yea how many people have Falken 18x8 wheels compared to the mr7s 14"-19 "

their a joke.

And what the hell is western wheels

Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:41 PM
western auto.....is a automotive and hardware store. by the way.what it boils down to is that it really doesnt matter how many people have the wheel......truth to the matter is that its become a popular wheel by design. yes i have them .. 18" .........since 01, and i have yet to see another cavalier in my area with them, so to each their own. just trying to say if youre gonna scrutinize and be sarcastic, do it in a constructive manner...thats all. so dont act like youre better because you have falken wheels.....trust me ......'ve had plenty of chances to get sets of them dirt cheap...and passed on them.. i guess its true when they say one mans trash is another mans treasure huh.

Friday, July 08, 2005 3:31 AM
emokidpsy: to answer your question though...... yes theyre painted and clear coated (just clearcoated on the front) if you notice the wheels sorta have an abrasive sort of feel to the back of them. you could do like i did and have the whole rim clearcoated.........that way it will be easier for dust and such to wipe right on off, as well as it being more convinient if you want to wax them also.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search