Just ordered my new wheels & tires - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Just ordered my new wheels & tires
Sunday, September 04, 2005 11:45 AM
I'm getting RH EVO GT5's in a 17x7 with 40 offset:

And I'm getting Kuhom Ecsta 711's in a 215/45/17:

I ordered them through Wheelmax.com. I paid a total of $699 for the entire package. I almost went with an 18 inch rim, but I decided on the 17's because I wanted a nice balance of form and function.

Re: Just ordered my new wheels & tires
Sunday, September 04, 2005 4:54 PM
Hmm... i was thinking about getting those in 19's. Post pics when you get them man

Sunday, September 04, 2005 6:14 PM
Those look just like the rims I bought at Pep Boys on sale for $50.00 each for 18's. I got the same tires too there nice you'll like them. They do great in the rain I was doing 90 in a downpoor the week after I got them and they channel water like no tomorrow.
Your gonna love them!!

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Sunday, September 04, 2005 8:05 PM
Those tires do perform well in water even though they're not the greatest, I was amazed. Nice choice in wheels

Sunday, September 04, 2005 10:22 PM
Wheels are nice but the tires suck I find, I have them as a 225/40ZR18 and I find they suck. Mine are wearing really fast too and I'm not spinning them either. But you are getting some nice wheels
Monday, September 05, 2005 9:31 PM
oh yeah the tires do wear quickly

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 4:31 AM
good luck w/ wheelmax. i heard some people have problems with them.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 11:27 AM
Friend used to have those in the actual Racing Hart bronze. We're nice wheels. I liked them

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 1:00 PM
Cool looking rims. Don't worry about wheelmax, I used them. Had my rims with tires on within a week. 4 months later still rolling, and sometime spinning!

-----------
Words that you can't use in modding: Finished, Perfect, Cheap.
Tuesday, September 06, 2005 1:41 PM
The traction rating on these tires is A A so I don't know how much better you gonna find.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 5:01 PM
I wasn't looking for the best tires around, just some decent ones. I'm only putting about 20 miles on my car a week, so treadwear really isn't an issue for me. Oh, and they are real Racing Hart wheels, not just some cheap knock-offs. They're just a part of the Evolution line. You can even check and see them on their website.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 10:22 AM
/\ /\ /\ /\ Never said yours were "copies" Mine are, And for $50.00 each I dont care one bit. And the tires are good I love them as I'm sure you will. As for the mileage so far I've got about 6000 miles on them and I can't see any at all in fact it looks as tho they haven't lost any tread at all.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search