Newbie question on wheel size - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Newbie question on wheel size
Sunday, March 28, 2010 3:29 PM
Hi, sorry if this has been covered a blue million times. I just bought a low mileage (21K) base model Cavalier. I have already purchased another complete 92 Z24 to get the ground effects. It had no wheels on it. I am looking for newer factory cavalier rims to put on it.. or aftermarket rims. What year(s) of cavalier fit mine? It is hard to describe without a picture but I am looking for a rim that is either 17" or 18" and has whaT IS BEST DESCRIBED AS 10 spokes arranged in pairs of two. I think they are Cavalier. Bigger is better! So if one year had 18 over another with 17 I am looking for 18". I want this car to handle better so I will eventually be going with stiffer springs and revalved shocks/struts. Any ideas on this would be nice too. Don't want it to ride like a truck but a little stiffer would be good. Thanks to all. I await your responses. Please be gentle, I am a newbie with these things.

Re: Newbie question on wheel size
Sunday, March 28, 2010 3:33 PM
OOPS. Forgot to mention that mine is a 92 Cavalier as well as the Z24 I bought.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 7:28 PM
The 2003 cav ls came with 10 spoke wheels... don't exactly know on size. And iirc the bolt pattern for all cavs is 5x100

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 9:30 PM
the biggest size rim on any stock cavalier were 16" and this is probably what you were looking for.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 1:11 PM
yea dude if your looking for 17 to 18 rims that came on a stalk cavi your not goin to find them i would say just go get your self a set of after market rims
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search