Toyota Corolla S rims on Chevy Cavalier - Page 2 - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Toyota Corolla S rims on Chevy Cavalier
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 3:07 AM
steve whitehead wrote:just make sure that you don't use the cavy lugs, you need to use the toyota ones or you will have a set of useless wheels very quickly

you use the lugs that work with the stud which is 12x1.5

Tuesday, June 22, 2010 12:07 PM
pics?

Tuesday, June 22, 2010 4:32 PM
Corey Piper wrote:pics?
LOL. There has been no update on this thread in 15 months, and the last thing the OP said was he was going to just buy rims. Why the hell would you bring this back from the dead? LOL.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 4:04 AM
yeah I was thinking of buying some new rims for my 2006 Pontiac G6 and putting those on my 03 Cavalier but they have the wrong bolt pattern. right now the G6 has the 17 inch 5 star non chrome alloys. I want to get like a chrome 19 inch on it. for the Cavalier id like to get like a 16 or 17 inch rim. right now it has the 14 inch stock steel rims.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 2:28 PM
OP here ... bought some rims for that car and then less than two weeks after ... BAMMMMM .. rear-ended by a no insurace carrying Mo-Fo .. After a few gallons of Tecate Cervesas and swings of a rubber mallet most of the dents came out .. but the frame under the rear bumper is smached .. So i sold it for $500 and a beaver shot ... Now Im rolling in a GMC truck ...

with much love from Bird City ,,

D
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 7:12 PM
Darin B wrote:...So i sold it for $500 and a beaver shot ...
Go premi and post said beaver shot.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 2:00 PM
I did it on a 05 corolla le, i sold them my 18's off my 05 cav and i took there 15" steelies to throw on till i got tires for my 16's didnt have any problems, it works fine both ways i just switched lugs neither car has had any adverse effects, that was before i had my extra set of steelies from putting new wheels on my 98 also so thats why i used the rolla 15's for a day then gave em there steelies back after

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search