Got in an accident.. need advise - Page 2 - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Got in an accident.. need advise
Thursday, July 01, 2010 2:36 PM
shouldnt the owner of the dog be responsible for the cost anyway? I remember reading a post on here a while back and thats what happened to them

CarDomain

Thursday, July 01, 2010 2:40 PM
No clue. I don't know who the owner is... never seen that dog before. It ran away when I went crashing into the curb. Haven't seen it since.

"There were some Luddites with some kind of PC-based, primitive [operating system], I think it's called Windows, who couldn't figure out how I got a TV on the plane." Trent Reznor referring to peoples reaction to his PowerBook G4 Titanium
Friday, July 02, 2010 8:16 PM
TwitchOSX wrote: You arent gonna total out an 03 Cavalier LS Sport with only 62,000 miles on it for anything close to $1500.
Yeah ya know, cause that's a real rare car you have there...

2000 Ford F-250 7.3 Powerstroke 4x4 - Not stock
1973 16' Tahiti Speedboat
1983 200 HP Mercury BlackMax
1997 Chevy Cavalier with 275K miles
Tuesday, July 06, 2010 8:53 AM
Apparently. None of the junk yards around here have any of them. I cant find local parts at all.

"There were some Luddites with some kind of PC-based, primitive [operating system], I think it's called Windows, who couldn't figure out how I got a TV on the plane." Trent Reznor referring to peoples reaction to his PowerBook G4 Titanium
Friday, July 09, 2010 12:40 PM
So... my rims are not in yet and the car is just sitting on the rack. The mechanic is getting pissed because he only has one rack and has to keep my car up there because I am missing 2 tires. He's like "well, we can just put one the ones there were on it..." but they are scraped to hell. I want the refurbed ones that the claims adjuster was going to get for me. I told him we could put them back on until the new ones came in, but apparently the tires have to be removed from the wheels when the new wheels come in and something about a "core charge".... this is getting annoying. The new wheels were supposed to be in on Tuesday but he called again today and they said they had one wheel only... ugh.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search