centerline storms - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
centerline storms
Friday, March 25, 2011 11:19 AM
i use to have some 17" centerline storms and want another set but the new prices on them from when i bought them back in like 2004 or 05 is crazy anyone know of a good lead to get some used ones. the guy i sold my old ones to sold them to another guy and they are long gone. im hopeing someone has a good lead on a set. thanks guys

Re: centerline storms
Friday, March 25, 2011 12:36 PM
Trying to find old rims sucks, I was looking for the ones I have (purchased back in 01 or 02) but can't find them any where, when I did find one set they wanted $3,000, they were marked at just about $2,500 when I bought them but I got a few things and paid cash and got a killer deal at $1,250.

That was back in the gold ole days, that guy probably wouldn't even know who the fawk I was anymore.

Sunday, March 27, 2011 1:49 AM
Yea dude when I got my old wheels they were 99 a wheel now they r 200 something. I'd rather buy a used set wish I would have never sold them. I have my 19s but they r a Lil beat but would trade those in a heart beat For something smaller

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 1:50 AM
back from the dead... are these the centerlines you were looking for?
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=25&i=119988&t=119988

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 1:16 PM
i had that problem when i was looking for the tenzo r sinko r rims in gunmetal. they discontinued them and i couldnt even find them on ebay. GL.
Thursday, May 12, 2011 8:41 AM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:back from the dead... are these the centerlines you were looking for?
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=25&i=119988&t=119988

His used to be chrome other then that it might be what he's looking for.

Thursday, May 19, 2011 9:06 AM
Damn forgot I posted this. Yea those are what im looking for good looking Vince. Y does he have to be so far away. And mine were polished Matt I just polished them like once a month so they looked like chrome

Thursday, May 19, 2011 9:18 AM
showcav wrote:i had that problem when i was looking for the tenzo r sinko r rims in gunmetal. they discontinued them and i couldnt even find them on ebay. GL.

I have some knock off sinkos but one of the rims is cracked and stolen. Good thing they took the cracked rim

Thursday, May 19, 2011 9:36 AM
Damn they were really kept up then.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search