Help me decide on a price to sell my rims - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Help me decide on a price to sell my rims
Thursday, May 19, 2011 4:58 PM
Well im going to sell my 4 OEM 2004 Sunfire GT Rims with pretty much brand new OEM ruber. They are the very rare and hard to find Chrome ones. They were an option. They were on the car for only 20,000 KM and then I purchased a set of aftermarket rims and tires and kept them around since im kitted and would not be able to use my donut if I get a flat because the kit would drag. Well I have decided that its just a waist having them sitting there and I went to the junk yard and picked up a 16 inch rim with tire that would fit the Sunfire and now I want to put the 4 rims up for sale with the rubber, but I dont know what I should ask for them. If I ask to much they will just continue sitting if I ask to little its not good also. I called the dealer and they said that if I was to purchase them brand new they would be $700 each rim withought rubber. They are in mint like new condition. What should I ask for them? Any ideas?

Re: Help me decide on a price to sell my rims
Thursday, May 19, 2011 5:18 PM
200-400

Thursday, May 19, 2011 5:25 PM
^^ thats about all you will get for them.

Thursday, May 19, 2011 5:25 PM
they arent hardly worth anything at all..... id say $400 tops. otherwise most people can get nice aftermarket wheels for $400....

Thursday, May 26, 2011 1:03 PM
Where are you located....I will buy them!!!!

PM me and we can work out a price.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search