hub spacer questions.... - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
hub spacer questions....
Monday, January 09, 2012 6:46 PM
I have a 04 sunfire and I wanna bring my rear wheels out closer to the outter edge of my quarter panel to make the front and rear even I am running a 215/45/17 I don't know the width of the rim at all any way to find out I have konig verdicts on it....

Re: hub spacer questions....
Monday, January 09, 2012 7:30 PM
Not 100% sure, but they should have the size and offset stamped on the inside of the wheels. I would be willing to bet they are 7.5" wide. I run the same style wheels on mine for daily driving, but mine aren't Konigs. Mine are 17x7.5 with a +40 offset, and I have 1/2" hub spacers.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 6:24 PM
Ok man thanks I will have to take a look at em and also have u had any problems with the wheels rubbing the inside of the quarter panel at all???
Tuesday, January 10, 2012 7:10 PM
They are 17x8 with a 40 offset from what I got I looked it up and konig only made them in the 17x8 I measured from outside edge to the inside edge and it measured 8.5 inches the only way to find 100% is to take my tire off the rim ....
Tuesday, January 10, 2012 7:36 PM
are you sure it doesnt say anything inside the rims?

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 8:18 PM
Yeah it looks to be all smoothed I even felt around on the time unless it could be under the spot where its actually bolted up to the car which would then require me taking the wheel off the car
Tuesday, January 10, 2012 8:24 PM
yup its there.. right in between the bolt holes usually should have "ET(plus number)" stamped for offset im sure.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 8:50 PM
Ok thanks I will have to let u guys know tomorrow so I know about what size hub spacers I need...
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 2:41 PM
Just went out to the garage and took off the tire and found out they are 17x7 with a 40 offset
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 4:15 PM
i say some spacer from jeffie will work wonders. or even get on the saturn rear disk swap hype, you get two things out of it. a spacer that also acts as a caliper bracket.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 4:48 PM
Hmmmm interesting bout the Saturn swap what kinda Saturn would I be looking for a ion????

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 5:54 PM
Lance Detwiler wrote:Hmmmm interesting bout the Saturn swap what kinda Saturn would I be looking for a ion????

no 90s to early 00 saturns.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 6:01 PM
Thursday, January 12, 2012 10:25 AM
Ok I was told that I will need a spacer thats it but then I found out jeffie is gonna be making a adapter in group purchase I think that will be an easier route then the neom set up...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search