Rear spacers... - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rear spacers...
Friday, April 27, 2012 12:31 AM
Im looking into spacing my rear wheels out a bit but im not sure which style spacer to go with...
I personally am leaning more towards this style due to the extended lugs (btw im only doing a .5in these are just example pics)

But iv had a few people say these are better.....

Re: Rear spacers...
Friday, April 27, 2012 11:18 AM
The second pair would be better, especially if you have them made to be hub centric.

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Friday, April 27, 2012 3:16 PM
well i was planning on putting them on my lss rims and i was just guna order a pair from ebay

Monday, April 30, 2012 10:55 AM
How much you looking on spacing? Are you trying to just move the wheels out in the fender well? If so, I have some 1/2" spacers on mine that Teh Jeffie makes and sells. Ill be pulling mine off soon in place of some other brackets and what not.

Thursday, May 03, 2012 11:04 AM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:How much you looking on spacing? Are you trying to just move the wheels out in the fender well? If so, I have some 1/2" spacers on mine that Teh Jeffie makes and sells. Ill be pulling mine off soon in place of some other brackets and what not.

thats what i really want i was guna custom maked a set...

Saturday, May 12, 2012 3:38 PM
I used ones like in the second picture for anything I've every spaced more than 3/8". I'd reccomend those. If you're only doing 1/2" why not do hub spacers? If you do ones pictured, you'll need to trim you stock lugs short enough that they don't hit your rim. If its too thin, then lug nut will stick out and hit the rim. I bumped my cav's rears out 1.25" with 17x7.5 +45rims and they are perfect with the rear quarter panel.

12.6 @ 114.6 MPH

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search