Need some help.. - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need some help..
Tuesday, September 25, 2012 4:07 PM
Alright I'm at about wits end on this one.. Been spending the last few weeks looking for a place that ACTUALLY has Motegi Traklite 1.0's in stock.

My reason for the is I am doing the N/W/F swap I did extensive damage to my front wheels and decided since I got to get new ones I might as well make it worth while with this little upgrade.. ( I damaged them because I'm a dumb ass so dont ask how)

So anyway it seems they are no longer made and very difficult to get a hold of so I figured someone here might know of some good sites or sources to pick some up. My mind is very made up on staying with these style wheels so any assistance tracking them down would be awesome.

Re: Need some help..
Tuesday, September 25, 2012 4:19 PM
I'd start spamming other car forums... 240sx, 350z, VW, Bimmer, Stanceworks, Civic... you get the idea.

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 4:21 PM
Actually, scratch that. I just Googled it quick and found 4 websites (within 2 seconds) that are selling them. Add eBay on top of that, and you shouldn't have a problem at all finding a set in the specs you want.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 4:31 PM
Tried eBay they show it in stock but trust me it's not. Nor amazon and several other sights. The problem is several sights get there inventory from "buy wheels today" or something like that and there all out. Done the search on this one.
Wednesday, September 26, 2012 5:25 AM
I read on a recent FRS forum that motegi is doing another run on them... maybe contact them directly and find out? Possible reserve a set?
Used would be the way to go.

What specs are you looking for?

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 1:18 PM
Hmm interesting I'll have to look into that.

Getting the 17x8 5x114.3 got one already just need to find one more.. Snagged the last one off eBay brand new in box.
Wednesday, September 26, 2012 5:38 PM
Alright it seems Motegi is replacing the MR2388 aka the Traklite 1.0 with a new two piece design the MR221 and while similar to the originals it is not.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search