fierce instinct zr - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
fierce instinct zr
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 9:37 PM
looking for new tires this summer and i can get these for a decent price through my work. they are a relatively new tire, came out in 2009, but they are made by Goodyear. does anyone have some in site on them? was reading some reviews I have seen they seem to be decent tires, just wondering if anyone on here has any experience with them.

http://www.fiercetires.com/tires/instinct-zr/

Re: fierce instinct zr
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 10:07 PM
They seem like they're a knock off Goodyear Eagle GT.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Thursday, March 14, 2013 5:15 AM
Depends on the cost....there are a alot of other good name brand tires that have a good reputation for a good price.

Whats your budget?
Thursday, March 14, 2013 2:38 PM
from what i can see they kind of are a knock off of the GT but i've been hearing that the GT are really noisy one you put some miles on them.

looking to spend around $600 that doesn't include mount and balance, keep in mind i live in Canada so ordering from online site are pretty much a no go cause shipping is always the killer.....

Friday, March 15, 2013 12:26 AM
Ive got the Goodyear Eagle GT's...225/45/17's that have about 40-50% tread left. They are kinda rough but have great handling/cornering. Only problem is they break traction really easy anything under 60mph. My stock sized 195/70/14 on steelies Michilens didnt break as easily, but they were a much taller/softer/all season tire.

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Friday, March 15, 2013 8:35 AM
yeah they are really out of my price range and heard that they are noisy once they start to wear. My car is my DD so i don't need anything crazy performance. i just want something that's not overly noisy, rolls smooth and gets good mileage out of them

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search